- On you Windows PC, confirm latest OBS Studio version is installed.
- OBS: download the NDI Plug-In and install
- OBS: after installing NDI Plug-In, restart your PC
- OBS: import this Scene Collection. Adjust as necessary
- Confirm your Takedown iPad and your PC are on the same network
- Confirm you are scoring a match in Takedown (so that the graphics are sent)
- On your PC, change your Network profile to Private
- On your PC, change any security software to allow incoming connections
- On your PC, change any security software to enable "discoverability"
- Turn off your Firewall (turn it back on later)
In our experience, the root cause of most NDI failures is an incompatibly configured Wifi network or incompatible Windows security settings.
Also, the easiest way to confirm that your Windows PC is receiving the Takedown generated Scoring Graphics is to download and install the NDI Tools package. From this package, use the NDI Studio Monitor to verify that your PC (the one with OBS) is receiving Scoring Graphics from Takedown.