- Feature doesn't work on an iPad with iOS 9.
- Verify that you've selected the correct event in Takedown Scoring and Stats
- Verify that you've logged into the correct season on Trackwrestling
- Verify that a corresponding event is already on your OPC/Trackwrestling schedule
- Verify that the wrestler names in Takedown are IDENTICAL to the wrestler names in the OPC/Trackwrestling. If you download the teams from our on-line database, this should be the case. If you entered the teams/names manually, it is almost certain that the data in Takedown will not match the rosters on Trackwrestling and the upload will fail in some way.
- Dual Meet: Track's default behavior in some, perhaps all, states is to not create a full set of "empty" weight classes. Remedy this by tapping "Fill Weights" on the Track interface, top center as of Dec 2019. Takedown's upload process will work once the "empty" weight classes appear.
- Takedown only copies the information to the OPC website on your behalf. It doesn't save or commit the data -- you need to explicitly do that.